Specially for St. Petersburg citizens and city guests who are not registered as participants at the IV St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum, five city museums have opened their doors. To get to the exhibition, visitors simply download an electronic ticket, which is located on site of the Forum.
The list of museums:
- 10:30 to 16:00 - The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2
- 10:00 to 18:00 - The Museum of Political History, Kuibyshev st., 2-4 (entrance from Kronverksky Avenue)
- 10:00 to 18:00 - The State Museum of the History of Religion, Pochtamtskaya str., 14/5
- 10:00 to 20:00 - The State Russian Museum, Inzgenernaya st., 4
- 10:00 to 18:00 - The Museum of the History of St. Petersburg, Peter and Paul Fortress