- experience in using intellectual property in the work of cultural institutions;
- development of management systems of intellectual property, minimizing risks of innovative research activities;
- minimizing risks of damages due to third parties claiming authorship rights;
- provision of legal protection;
- guaranteeing maximum economic and technical value of using intellectual property;
- increasing public capitalization by including the results of intellectual activities into intangible public assets.